Chroma Hair Studio & Spa has developed the following guidelines in accordance with the recommendations from the CDC & the South Carolina Board of Cosmetology. We value our staff, clients, and all of the people in your world that may be considered at risk, and for this reason, we ask you to abide by the following guidelines to help manage the effects of the recent COVID19 pandemic.
1. Feeling sick – If you are feeling sick or under the weather at all, please reschedule your appointment.
2. At-risk groups – if you are considered “at-risk,” and wish to receive services, please let our front desk team know and they will attempt to accommodate you at a time with the least traffic in salon.
3. Bringing people with you to your appointment – As much as we love your family and friends, we are asking all clients to come alone unless you are a minor receiving services. This is to ensure we stay well below the suggested capacity and so we can limit contact & exposure for our team!
4. Where to wait for your appointment time – Our waiting room is closed, so please wait in your vehicle until our staff informs you we are ready for you to enter the facility. We are executing extensive sanitation between each client.
5. Masks & PPE – Masks are necessary to enter the salon, and all services providers will be wearing them for the duration of your appointment. Gloves are not necessary for clients to wear as you will be required to wash your hands upon arrival.
6. COVID Questionnaire & Temp checks – A survey will be taken upon arrival to the salon stating you haven’t knowingly been around anyone with Coronavirus & your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer. If your temp is higher than 99.9, you will be required to reschedule.
7. Personal items – We ask that you enter the salon with minimal items – your keys, phone, and wallet are recommended.
8. Be on time – Our check-in process is extended, and it is important that you are on time so we can keep our service providers on schedule!
We hope these measures help you to feel comfortable coming to receive services and we thank you in advance for your cooperation!